Christmas = Christmas Whisky! To bring in the festive season we have an Australian stunner of a whisky special release – Chief’s Son ‘The Aiden 2016’ all the way from the multi-award winning Chief’s Son distillery on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula in Victoria.
With these credentials it will take pride of place on your Christmas table.
- From one of the oldest casks at Chief‘s Son
- The first of the special ‘Family’ casks ever to be released
- Made available for Christmas exclusively for the Single Malt Whisky Club
- Casks originally coopered in France and used for Red Wine then Sherry
- Re-coopered by none other than legendary cooper, Andrew Young from Seppeltsfield Estate
- Each individually numbered bottle is individually laser etched
This time of year is family time for most of us. And so this year, we are super excited to offer an exclusive whisky made with family foremost in mind by Chief’s Son Distillery. In fact, this whisky is all about family. Forget Santa, make way for the Chief’s Son ‘The Aiden 2016’.
This whisky is out of one of the oldest casks in the Chief’s Son bond-store. Hand filled in 2016 by Stuart’s son, Aiden – and made available for Christmas exclusively to the Single Malt Whisky Club.