We are proud to launch a fantastic whisky into Australia! The Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey – Release No. 035
- A whiskey, that although spelt with an ‘e’ is an authentic Single Malt made from 100% malted barley and twice-distilled in Scottish copper pot stills.
- Limited to only 1521 individually numbered bottles
- The only whiskey in the world that uses the famous Baronesse barley
- A 750ml bottle (yes, an extra 50ml of goodness!)
- Only available in Australia through The Single Malt Whisky Club!
From the home of Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft and the birthplace of grunge – The beautiful city of Seattle, we are super excited to bring this amazing Single Malt to Australia, thus giving our members the opportunity to pioneer yet another fantastic ‘new world’ single malt. This time an American Single Malt!
Release 035 was created by combining four casks of whiskey distilled from Baronesse Barley with two casks of whiskey distilled from their standard pale malt recipe. All six casks were aged for at least 39 months in charred, new American Oak, the result is an amazingly smooth, richly flavoured single malt.
Nose: Rich warm toffee over fruity marmalade notes
Palate: Mmm…sweet sweet syrupy mouthfeel. More of that sweet citrus – but more mandarin-y now. Sweet peanut brittle at the back of it all
Finish: Warm spicy buzz with more toffee. Also, a nutty quality – roast almonds perhaps?
- Bottle Size : 750ml
- ABV : 50.5%
- Region : America (Seattle)
- Peated : No
- Chill Filtered: No